Friday 14 March 2014

How far would you go to get closer to someone you love?

How far will I go?

Does this matter?
Does love need the confirmation of  being physically intimate?

Or the topic is about emotional intimacy?

A great question which may not have any relevancy to this context, or it may be all that mattered.

But again question is same:

How far would you go to get closer to someone you love?

I write it in the most simple format, let this be the question and I provide an answer, or an answer according to my view, the way I see the world, as question is quite subjective

I have been in love four times(and believe me I have to delete every time I write these number, as it keeps on increasing, but yes removing mild romantic crushes, just four times), and physically I think I have been able to follow them relentlessly up to any extent(not that I am a stalker), but i haven't, because they were never far away, or they did not want my presence, then how can I answer this question?

Well I can because, at each and every time, when I was in love I have sacrificed myself, have sacrificed my identity, and everything that was not materialistic but was mine.

Is that not enough?

It is believe me, because we all know how it feels to be a beggar for somebody's love.
Because we all know how that person becomes so much important that all those things for which we are fighting till now become worthless in front of him.
Because you sacrifice your whole identity just to have a glimpse of your love.

Isn't that going far....

It is, but I have gone more far than that, and you know how?

I have after every heartbreak, after every rejection, after every time I broke, have gathered all my pieces and take the risk of loving again.

That is how far I can go, and I know, so do everybody else, nothing new, nothing peculiar, just a simple facet we always ignore.




No comments:

Post a Comment